Monday, May 2, 2011

Love & Politics?!

Love and politics...two words I never thought I would use in the same sentence but I can say that the only time I love politics is at the White House Correspondents' Dinner because those politicians get it! This years was no exception. President Obama was hilarious! My favorite part? The Lion King clip and his follow up..."I wanna make clear to the FOX news table, that was a joke"...hahahaha. Then Seth Meyers followed up and killed it! Both men had me laughing hysterically and quite out loud.

I love that about this country. You can make fun of your leaders, all the way from the top (president) to the senators and representatives.




Did you have a chance to watch the dinner? What did you think? I'd never watched one until last year. For curiosity's sake, I decided to go back and watch from the previous administration.



- A

No comments:

Post a Comment