Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Perspective

Hi everyone!

It has been a while, no? Well not without cause I assure you! For the past month, I've been very lucky to have been traveling. First a visit to Pakistan, then a short jaunt in London and on to Houston. Needless to say, it was quite fun!

More details about my trip soon but I have to say that one thing that I gained from the trip was perspective; particularly in Pakistan. It has been ten years (wow!) since I last visited and now, visiting as an adult, I realize the 'little' things that we take for granted. For example, A/C, my car, the ability to go pretty much anywhere alone and many other things. Then of course there are the bigger things that I try not to take for granted: food, shelter, money, etc.

The last month has challenged me, excited me and most of all left me feeling truly blessed. That's why I love travel so much and recommend it to everyone!

Expect lots of pictures soon!


- A

No comments:

Post a Comment