Thursday, March 3, 2011

Finito

Day 30 and I'm done!!!!!! I had two variations on this outfit today. I wore the scarf version out but I still can't decide which one I like more.












So I went shopping today but didn't buy anything because I'm still not allowed to....talk about a steel will ;). OK OK, if I'm going to be honest, I slipped up and purchased two items in Raleigh. What can I say? Dillard's was having an amazing sale! Believe me when I say I saved big and only purchased two items. One of the items you see above: the scarf. Tres lovely, no? I wish I could say I feel guilty but I don't mwahahaha!!! Look at me flaunting my disregard of the rules...classic sociopath behavior. Uh oh. First the talking clothes and now this. Either I need to talk to someone or I need to stop reading my DSM-IV for fun.


- A

No comments:

Post a Comment