Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Denver Film Festival


It is almost the end of the quarter and instead of thinking about the two 25-page papers I have to write and the upcoming statistics final, I am mostly concerned about the number of films I can go and see at the DenverFilm Festival. What can I say? It is not my fault the event is taking place right before finals! 

As a film fanatic and a budding human rights advocate, I have chosen two films I definitely plan to go and see. One is about the extent of human trafficking in Eastern Europe and the other one is about a journalist who was not afraid to fight for what she believed in and consequently paid the ultimate price. Even though I have not yet seen any of the aforementioned films, I highly recommend them to anyone with a sliver of interest in human rights. 

The Price of Sex



A Bitter Taste of Freedom


- Krasi

No comments:

Post a Comment