Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Slavery Footprint


If you have not already come to the realization that slavery is not at all an issue of the past, here I am to remind you yet again! Modern-day slavery is a multi-variable issue and it will take a concerted effort from all of us to resolve it. As much as I would not like it to be so, each person, including me, is to one degree or another contributing to the maintenance of modern-day slavery. For example, I just found out that 29 slaves work for me! And I thought I am pretty cognizant about what I use and buy. Anyway, if you want to find out how many slaves work for you, please visit http://slaveryfootprint.org.

Please share your results, especially if your number is higher than mine so that I can feel better...

-       Krasi

No comments:

Post a Comment