Monday, February 28, 2011

10 minutes

Hello there friends! I'm back from beautiful Raleigh, NC and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It is, however, good to be home and sleeping in my bed without creeeepppyyyyy noises keeping me up all night. I don't like sleeping in unknown places all by my lonesome. I've watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds to ever be OK with that. Speaking of Criminal Minds, I decided (poorly I might add) to watch Criminal Minds on Wednesday night in my hotel room but it was not on as it had been bumped for a basketball game between two local rivals: North Carolina State and University of North Carolina. At first I was annoyed but later (after returning to Houston) realized how fortuitous this was as the episode was about men being murdered in their hotel rooms. Yikes! I never would have slept if I had watched that!

Well, without further ado, some things I saw while there:













My favorite thing about Raleigh? As the title says, it took 10 minutes to get everywhere! Living in a large metropolitan city where I spend more than an hour in my car everyday, I must say this was amazing!

What do you guys think about traveling alone? Fun? Boring? Scary?

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment