Monday, February 7, 2011

So About the Last Two Days...

It is day 7 of the 30 for 30 challenge and I haven't take pictures the last 2 days, whoops! In my defense, I was driving back to Houston yesterday so there was nothing special to see as I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt (all part of the items, I assure you!). As far as today goes...I have no excuse so please accept my apologies. Don't worry guys, I only have 30 items to wear so you'll eventually get to see the items I wore today!

So here I present my outfit from Friday, February 5th. This picture was taken right outside of Austin. I pulled into the pecan store I have been wanting to visit for the past 10 years. No, I'm not kidding...10 years. I usually travel with a bunch of wet blankets who don't want to stop anywhere. Anyhow, isn't the background beautiful? It was a comfort to have something good happen after I pulled up to the store of my (10 year) dreams to find it closed.


And for those who are wondering, I eventually did make it to the dream store on the way back to Houston. It was everything I dreamed of and more. Let's just say I'm a little hopped up on sugar right now.....

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment