Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So It Starts

30 for 30, day 1 (which was actually yesterday). Here is my outfit and before those of you who are uber observant say anything, yes, that turquoise tank is not part of my 30 items but hear me out. Anything that you wouldn't wear by itself is not considered part of the challenge. I do not wear sleeveless items (due to religious beliefs on modesty) and so that tank does not count. Ha ha! Please refer to my previous post entitled 'who you calling a cheater?'




As you can see, I likes to mix my colors. While it is now very cold in Houston (30 degrees!), I'm in a spring state of mind as reflected in my color palette. This picture was taken yesterday afternoon when the temperature had dropped into the high 30s. Yeah that's me...outside...in the cold. I'm super committed, I know.

I have to say, this challenge had me nervous. I don't wear skirts or dresses (those religious beliefs again) and so I feel like I'll be wearing the same pants all month (which I will be) but that seems more problematic than if I wore skirts or dresses. On to the next!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment